Precautions for reuse of muffle furnace after long-term shutdown:
1. When the muffle furnace is used for the first time or reused after long-term shutdown, it must be dried. The oven drying time should be four hours at room temperature of 200 ℃. 200 ℃ to 600 ℃ for four hours. During use, the maximum furnace temperature should not exceed the rated temperature to avoid burning down the electric heating elements. It is prohibited to inject various liquids and easily soluble metals into the furnace. The muffle furnace should be operated below the maximum temperature of 50 ℃ as much as possible. After the muffle furnace is stopped for a long time, the furnace wire will have a longer service life.
2. The muffle furnace and controller must be operated in a place where the relative humidity does not exceed 85% and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas, or corrosive gas. When metal materials such as grease are heated, a large amount of volatile gas will affect and corrode the surface of the heating element, causing it to be destroyed and shorten its life. Therefore, during heating, it is necessary to timely prevent and properly seal the container or properly open a hole to eliminate it.
3. The controller shall be limited to use within the ambient temperature range of 0-40 ℃.
4. According to technical requirements, regularly and regularly check whether the wiring of the electric furnace and controller is in good condition, whether the pointer of the indicator is stuck or stuck during movement, and precautions to be taken during secondary use: demagnetization, wire expansion, fatigue of shrapnel, and balance damage.
5. Do not pull out the thermocouple suddenly at high temperatures to prevent the jacket from exploding.
6. Always keep the furnace clean and timely remove oxides and other things from the furnace.
The above are the precautions for muffle furnaces. Using them as required will better extend the life of the machine.