Application of box-type resistance furnace in laboratory
Time：2020-09-25 09:19 Click：
Kejia laboratory box type resistance furnace
1. The shell of the electric furnace body is made of plastic spraying, which has the characteristics of temperature resistance, durability, oxidation resistance, acid and alkali resistance: the furnace body adopts an advanced air-cooled double-layer furnace body structure, and an effective air-cooled guide partition makes the furnace shell The whole cold air is circulated, and the conductive sheet of the heating element is finally cooled and discharged from the furnace body, which avoids high-temperature oxidation of the conductive sheet of the heating element and ensures a good working environment.
2. Furnace: It is made by assembling method to avoid the phenomenon of rapid heat and cold cracks.
(1) Furnace inner wall: high-temperature fiberboard or high-temperature bricks, carefully constructed by multiple pieces, it has special effects such as high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance, not easy to crack, long service life, slow heat conduction, energy saving, unique furnace design, durable Durable, non-collapsing, (choose refractory interior wall materials with different signals according to the furnace temperature) use ceramic fiber materials such as ordinary aluminum, high aluminum, high aluminum and zirconium for insulation, high temperature resistance, low heat conduction, and no pollution (select insulation according to different temperatures Material) high temperature felt or nanofiber board, (choose insulation material according to different temperature)
(2) Middle layer insulation: use ceramic fiber materials such as ordinary aluminum, high aluminum, high aluminum and zirconium for insulation, high temperature resistance, low heat conduction, and no pollution (choose insulation materials according to different temperatures)
(3) Outer insulation: high temperature felt or nanofiber board, (choose insulation materials according to different temperatures)
3. Heating element:
(1) Resistance wire: The resistance wire has a large surface load and good oxidation resistance. The A1203 film formed after oxidation has good chemical resistance and high resistivity, high resistivity, good sulfur resistance, and high strength at high temperatures. It is non-magnetic and has good corrosion resistance except for sulfur atmosphere.
(2) Silicon carbide rod: It is a recrystallized body of silicon carbide that is made of silicon carbide into a rod or tube. High hardness, small deformation, resistance to rapid cold and heat, no reaction with acidic objects, anti-oxidation, use with 1400 degrees electric furnace. The old and new rods should not be mixed, and the resistance value will increase after long-term use. Replace with new silicon carbide rods when necessary.
(3) Silicon molybdenum rod: It is made by powder metallurgy. The surface can be formed into a layer of oxide film at high temperature. The oxide film forms a protective layer. It is resistant to oxidation and corrosion. It is suitable for electric furnaces at 1200-1800°C and is hard at room temperature. However, it is brittle and should be handled carefully. It becomes soft and extensible above 1350℃. Avoid contact with the furnace and furnace bottom, so there should be a certain distance from the furnace and the furnace bottom when installing. It has a certain degree of resistance to rapid cold and rapid heat. The most prominent advantage is that in addition to high heating temperature, it also has the characteristics of anti-aging, and the new and old rods can be mixed.
4. Temperature measuring element:
Class K: The applicable temperature is 0-1200 degrees. The materials are nickel-chromium and nickel-silicon.
S grade: applicable temperature is 0-1600 degrees, the material is platinum rhodium 10 and pure platinum,
Class B: The applicable temperature is 0-1800 degrees, and the materials are platinum rhodium 30 and platinum rhodium 6.
Control instrument: adopts fully intelligent 50-segment ID control temperature controller. The temperature controller is a dual-line LED display dial, which is mainly used for temperature control, sensitive response, heat preservation, and cooling temperature curve, unattended, PID control, with deviation, Over-temperature power-off alarm and other functions make the consistency and reproducibility of any test or experiment possible. It has automatic constant temperature and time control functions, and is equipped with a secondary over-temperature automatic protection function, which is reliable and safe to use. It can display temperature, temperature section number, section time, remaining time, output power percentage, voltage, current, etc.