Tube furnace power calculation method and precautions for use
Time：2021-03-17 13:34 Click：
Many friends still don’t know how to calculate the power of the tube furnace and the precautions for use. Today, Zhengzhou Kejia Electric Furnace will give you a brief introduction:
The first is the calculation method of tube furnace power:
1. Heating power = instrument voltage × instrument current
2. The normal heating current is about 22A, and the heating voltage is about 220V.
3. Stop heating: After the program temperature is over, the execution time = 0 section of the program, the heating is over. Turn the stop button to the off position. Disconnect user switch.
The following are the matters needing attention in the use of tube furnace:
1. The programmed temperature should not be higher than the parameter temperature of the electric furnace.
2. Do not open the furnace door when the electric furnace is working. When taking the product, wait until the furnace temperature is below 100°C.
3. When heating up and heating, the heating power must not exceed 6KW, otherwise the heating element will be damaged.