Why tilt and rotate the tube furnace? Due to the temperature difference between the inside and outside during the heating operation of some materials, the heating temperature of the materials stacked inside cannot meet the required conditions. Therefore, the tube body is made into a rotatable state to make the materials more evenly heated; At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that materials can enter and exit automatically, allowing them to enter in a spiral manner to achieve the speed of material entry. Therefore, the tubular furnace should be designed to be both rotatable and tilted.
The tilting rotary tube furnace is made into an adjustable tilting angle, which is adjusted by electric or hydraulic support (the weight of the entire furnace body is selected for electric or hydraulic adjustment) to adjust the discharge speed by adjusting the tilting pitch. The furnace tube drive is installed at the inlet and consists of a transmission system consisting of gears, reducers, motors, and frequency converters to drive the rotation of the furnace tube. The speed of rotation can be adjusted. And the discharge speed is adjusted by adjusting the speed. The rotary tube furnace adopts a spiral feeding method, which is controlled and adjusted by a reducer, motor, and speed control system to achieve the speed of material entry. The furnace body is made into a detachable shape, which can be disassembled from top to bottom. The inlet and outlet systems are detachable, making it convenient for customers to transport. The furnace can use alumina ceramic fiber board, stainless steel, quartz, etc. to prevent heat leakage, while also taking into account various heating materials, resulting in better insulation effect and better energy conservation.
Main application scenarios:
The tilting rotary tube furnace (equipped with automatic feeding machine) series is a type of powder metallurgy, ceramics, refractory materials, lithium-ion positive and negative electrode materials, new energy and other industries that provide fine particles of metal oxides (such as lithium-ion battery raw materials) or other inorganic materials (such as catalysts in the petrochemical industry) for re oxidation or roasting in a reducing atmosphere, Equipment commonly used for measuring materials under certain atmospheric conditions.
Advantages of tilting rotary tube furnace:
1. The furnace tube motor can rotate 360 degrees, suitable for uniform sintering of mixed materials.
2. The furnace is made of various materials, such as alumina ceramic fiber board, stainless steel, quartz, etc., suitable for various material scenarios.
3. Most rotary tube furnaces are equipped with a cooling system between their shells, which can quickly raise and lower the temperature. This furnace has advantages such as balanced temperature field, low surface temperature, fast temperature rise and fall rate, and energy saving.
4. Adopting international excellent technology, there are various tube furnace types including single tube, double tube, horizontal, openable, vertical, single temperature zone, double temperature zone, and three temperature zones.
5. Safe and reliable, simple operation, high temperature control accuracy, good insulation effect, large temperature range, high furnace temperature uniformity, multiple temperature zones, optional atmosphere, Vacuum furnace type, etc.