Features laboratory furnace heat treatment
Time：2019-11-28 09:54 Click：
1. Laboratory furnace should have a fast-cooling device. Cooling water pressure should be greater than 0.2Mpa, the flow should be adjusted.
2. Warming: After you insert the workpiece, usually before the first pre-heated to 6.67Pa pumping heating
3. The heating process, the workpiece material and the furnace will deflate the vacuum decreased.
4. Cooling gas: steel commonly used 99.995% purity nitrogen, high-temperature alloys using 99.999% nitrogen or argon, titanium using 99.995% argon.
5. Laboratory furnace part in all the activities connected to the rubber O-ring seals the connection, the parts are cooled by water.
6. Heating temperature vacuum annealing, vacuum annealing, solution heat treatment and vacuum vacuum aging temperature is generally the same as conventional treatment and heating.
7. Workpiece under vacuum hardening, you should use a vacuum quenching oil, this oil has a lower saturation vapor pressure.
8. Laboratory furnace maintenance should charge under vacuum or nitrogen status, avoid breathing normally when not absorb moisture.
9. Domestic laboratory furnace pressure rise rate should not exceed 1.33Pa / h, certain standards for foreign companies 0.67Pa / h
10. Laboratory furnace processing titanium, should not use nitrogen as the cooling gas, because titanium and nitrogen at high temperatures, to form the golden titanium nitride.
11. Vacuum heating to radiation dominated, the workpiece in the furnace should be kept spacing.