Share basic knowledge of experimental resistance furnace
Time：2020-10-30 11:10 Click：
1. When the experimental electric furnace is processing titanium alloys, it is not appropriate to use nitrogen as the cooling gas, because titanium and nitrogen react at high temperatures to form golden yellow titanium nitride.
2. The movable connection part of the experimental electric furnace is all sealed with O-shaped rubber ring, and this part is cooled by water.
3. When the workpiece is quenched under vacuum, vacuum quenching oil should be used, which has a lower saturated vapor pressure.
4. The maintenance of the experimental electric furnace should be in the state of vacuum or pure nitrogen to avoid inhalation and moisture absorption when not in use.
5. The pressure rise rate of the domestic experimental electric furnace should not exceed 1.33Pa/h, and the standard of some foreign companies is 0.67Pa/h
6. The vacuum heating is mainly radiation, and the workpiece should be kept at a distance in the furnace.
7. During the heating process, the workpiece and the materials in the furnace will outgas, which reduces the vacuum.
8. The heating temperature for vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solution treatment and vacuum aging is generally the same as the heating temperature for conventional treatment.
9. The vacuum furnace should have a fast cooling device. The pressure of the cooling water should be greater than 0.2Mpa, and the flow rate should be adjustable.
10. Cooling gas: steel generally uses 99.995% purity nitrogen, high temperature alloy uses 99.999% nitrogen or argon, and titanium alloy uses 99.995% argon.
11. Heating up: After the workpiece is put in, it is generally pre-extracted to 6.67Pa before heating up