Safe operation and maintenance of resistance furnace
Time：2020-11-20 09:04 Click：
Resistance furnaces include box-type resistance furnaces, tube-type resistance furnaces, atmosphere resistance furnaces, etc. These are high-temperature heating equipment. During operation, you must strictly follow the correct operating procedures to avoid damage due to improper operation. Below we are Zhengzhou Kejia Electric Furnace Co., Ltd. Share the safe operation and maintenance knowledge of resistance furnace
1. Before using the resistance furnace, make sure that the power connector is in good contact and the power cord insulation meets the requirements
2. The limit switch installed next to the furnace door or furnace cover of the resistance furnace should ensure sensitive response. Once the furnace door or furnace cover is opened, the main circuit will be cut off immediately.
3. The gas flow meter and pressure gauge equipped with the control atmosphere resistance furnace must be accurate and sensitive.
4. Resistance furnaces with inflammable and explosive atmosphere must be equipped with necessary interlocking devices to alarm when the furnace temperature is lower than 760℃ to avoid explosion.
5. The explosion-proof safety device that controls the high temperature atmosphere furnace should be flexible and reliable.
6. Water temperature, water pressure and flow relays should be installed for resistance furnaces cooled by water. If abnormal conditions occur, the main circuit power supply will be cut off and an alarm signal will be issued.
7. The grounding bolt of the furnace body must be firm and reliable.
8. The exposed electric heating body outside the furnace shell must have a safe and reliable protective cover.