Rotary tube furnaces are widely used in laboratories and small batch production. They can be tilted and rotated to make materials more uniformly heated. It can also be designed as a rotary tube furnace with automatic feeding and discharging for continuous production or experimental use. It is a device for heat treatment experiments in the powder particle industries such as activated carbon, metallurgy, glass, lithium battery positive and negative materials, rare earth nano new energy, abrasive tools, etc., to measure materials under certain atmosphere conditions.
1. It can be rotated 360 degrees, can also be tilted, automatic feeding and discharging, etc., so that the material is heated more uniformly, and it is suitable for sintering and heat treatment of granular materials;
2. Light weight, fast heating speed, energy saving, time saving, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, good heat preservation, which can meet the requirements of fast sintering.
3. The whole furnace body adopts a double-layer inner liner structure with an air gap in the middle. Even if the furnace temperature is as high as 1200℃, the surface of the furnace body can still be touched safely without hot feeling.
4. The flange adopts double-ring sealing technology, which effectively improves the atmosphere of the flange. There are a variety of joints on the flange, which can be connected to a resistance vacuum gauge, a vacuum bellows, and can be made into a hinge type that is easy to remove.
5. The heating element adopts high-quality embedded alloy heating wire, which has high heating efficiency, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, fast heating, long life, small high temperature deformation, convenient installation and maintenance, and long service life.
6. Easy to make, precise, reliable and safe multi-segment programmable control for temperature control, which can simplify the complicated test process and truly realize automatic control and operation.
The above is the purpose and characteristics of the rotary tube furnace. If you need more product information, please consult us-Zhengzhou Kejia Electric Furnace Co., Ltd.