The vertical tube furnace has a small footprint and is easy to operate. It can be used for quenching, annealing, tempering heat treatment of small steel parts, as well as vertical CVD coating, etc. The following briefly introduces the vertical tube furnace produced by Kejia in use Things to note in:
1. When the furnace temperature of the equipment is ≥300℃, it is forbidden to open the furnace to avoid injury;
2. When the equipment is in use, the absolute pressure gauge should not read more than 0.15 MPa to prevent damage to the equipment due to excessive pressure;
3. When used under vacuum, the operating temperature of the equipment should not exceed 800°C.
4. The air pressure inside the gas supply cylinder is relatively high. When gas is introduced into the furnace tube, a pressure reducing valve must be installed on the gas cylinder. It is recommended to purchase a small pressure pressure reducing valve for testing. It will be more precise and safe to use.
5. When the temperature of the furnace body is higher than 1000°C, the furnace tube must not be in a vacuum state, and the air pressure in the furnace tube must be equal to the atmospheric pressure and be maintained at normal pressure;
6. Long-term use temperature of high purity quartz tube≦1100℃
7. During the heating experiment, it is not recommended to close the exhaust valve and intake valve at the flange end of the furnace tube. If you need to close the gas valve to heat the sample, you must always pay attention to the pressure gauge's indication. If the absolute pressure gauge reading is greater than 0.15MPa, you must immediately open the exhaust valve to prevent accidents (such as furnace tube rupture, flange flying out) Wait).